Another year, another set of seconds. To understand where this idea originated, watch this wonderful TED talk One Second Every Day by Cesar Kuriyama. I am not the first to be suitably inspired by such a glorious idea – just google “one second every day” and thousands of lives pop up – and hopefully I won’t be the last either!
I think that documenting life is important, and in this small way I am documenting mine. Editing, and watching these seconds back, makes me want to have a more interesting life. It seems like an odd way to look at it, but who wants to watch back a bunch of boring seconds? Remembering that is a good way to push me to do more. I mean, I could be lazy today, I could just sit and watch more telly, or I could go out an experience something new. Of course, we all give in to laziness and apathy sometimes – as you can see from a few of my clips – but having a small goal of making one of these films every year is a good motivator for me to do more, try more, experience more.
Here’s to many more wonderful moments captured…..
See you next year…
Much arty love.
1. If you are a Patron, please click through to comment on this post to let me know you have read it, or if you have nothing to say clicking the heart works wonders too ❤
2. Sharing is caring, and every little helps… if you enjoy being a Patron of my Patreon… TELL EVERYONE! Please and thank you oh so much ❤
3. My everything blog is over on WordPress <— click this baby to subscribe here too! ❤ If you love animals you can also subscribe to me at Fluffy Jellyfish or if tea is more your thing at In My Teacup Today ❤
5. Want more of my physical art? Check it out in my Shop ❤
6. General questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ❤